2 Pm
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

2PM releases steamy cuts for their second title track “All Day I Think of You”

Ir para baixo

2PM releases steamy cuts for their second title track “All Day I Think of You” Empty 2PM releases steamy cuts for their second title track “All Day I Think of You”

Mensagem por SuNny92 Sex 10 maio 2013, 14:55

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]
HOTTESTs are only a few days away from the unveiling of 2PM‘s second title track “All Day I Think of You” (“Ha.Ni.Bbun“) and the ‘beastly idols’ gave fans something to fill their appetites with some eye candy.

2PM show that they’re ‘grown’ up men with Nichkhun and Chansung going shirtless while Junho, Jun.K, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon keep their shirts on, but their muscular figures are evident nevertheless.

2PM will be releasing their 2nd title track on the 11th, as well as kicking off their comeback activities through their comeback show ‘2PM Returns‘ on MBC on May 11th at midnight (technically May 12th).
[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

Fonte:Allkpop
(é muito provavel que seja kkk^o^)
SuNny92
SuNny92

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo